(title quote: The Pogues, Fairytale of New York)
"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." - Norman Vincent Peale
I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I will continue with my album posts soon, but today I wanted to come here and wish all of my blog friends a joyous holiday. Thank you for your support this year.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
"Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home!" - Charles Dickens
"He who fights monsters must take care lest he become a monster. When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
"The boys of the NYPD choir were singing Galway Bay and the bells were ringing out for Christmas day."
Posted by
Darren G. Miller
at
10:27 AM
Labels: Charles Dickens, holidays, Norman Vincent Peale, The Pogues
"Where there are monsters, there are miracles." - Ogden Nash